Dr. Olson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pamela Olson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cross Plains, WI. Dr. Olson completed a residency at Highland Hosp & U Rochester. She currently practices at UW Health Cross Plains Clin and is affiliated with Sauk Prairie Healthcare and Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Highland Hosp & U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Highland Hosp & U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of Southwest Wisconsin
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UW Health Cross Plains Clin
Uw Health-cross Plains2418 Brewery Rd, Cross Plains, WI 53528 Existing Patients: (608) 798-3344
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation Inc600 N 8TH ST, Mount Horeb, WI 53572 Existing Patients: (608) 437-3064
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olson?
Dr Olsen is very patient friendly and caring. Her follow up and thru amazing. I appreciate her so much. Grateful to have finally found someone in Madison area caring for my well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pamela Olson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olson frequently treats Peptic Ulcer, Immunization Administration, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Olson's office is located at 2418 Brewery Rd, Cross Plains, WI 53528. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sauk Prairie Healthcare and Hospital
- UW Health University Hospital