Dr. Mudd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pamela Mudd, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Mudd completed a residency at University of Colorado Health Science Center. She currently practices at Children's National Hospital and is affiliated with Children's National Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mudd is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Creighton University, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mudd?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pamela Mudd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mudd's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mudd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mudd frequently treats Otitis Media, Tongue-Tie, and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. Mudd's office is located at 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's National Hospital
Children's National Hospital111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (888) 884-2327