Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Pallavi Solanki, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Solanki completed a residency at Greenville Memorial Medical Center. She currently practices at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solanki is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- U Med Dent NJ/Rsrch Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- SMS Med Coll, Rajasthan U, Jaipur, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solanki?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solanki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Solanki frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Solanki's office is located at 185 S Orange Ave, Newark, NJ 07103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital