Dr. Pintavorn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pairach Pintavorn, MD is a nephrology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Pintavorn completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at East Georgia Kidney Group and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pintavorn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Chulalongkorn Hosp U, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Georgia Kidney Group
East Georgia Kidney Group818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 300, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 722-0186
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pintavorn?
I was in the hospital. My Urologist called him. He said that he did not come to that hospital, BUT he came twice a day for five days. He took me from Stage IV to Stage III Kidney Failure, So no Dialysis. I could NEVER say enough positive comments for him! I am truly indebted to him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pintavorn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pintavorn frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Pintavorn's office is located at 818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 300, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Meadows Regional Medical Center