Dr. Padubidri Chandrashekar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chandrashekar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Padubidri Chandrashekar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pikeville, KY. Dr. Chandrashekar completed a residency at College Of Physicians and Surgeons At Columbia University, Ny. He currently practices at Mountain Heart Center and is affiliated with Harlan Arh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chandrashekar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Victoria and Bowring Hospitals, India, Internship Hospital
- University Of Bangalore At Bangalore Medical College, India, Medical School
- Interventional Cardiology At Deborah Heart & Lung, New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- College Of Physicians and Surgeons At Columbia University, Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- College Of Physicians and Surgeons At Columbia University, Ny, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Deborah Heart & Lung Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- St. Joseph's European High School, India, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Mountain Heart Center
Mountain Heart Center3777 N Mayo Trl, Pikeville, KY 41501 Existing Patients: (606) 432-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chandrashekar?
I have found Dr. Chandershaker to be a professional, caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chandrashekar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chandrashekar frequently treats Chest Pain, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Chandrashekar's office is located at 3777 N Mayo Trl, Pikeville, KY 41501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chandrashekar speaks Tamil, Hindi, and Kannada. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chandrashekar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harlan Arh Hospital
- Hazard Arh Regional Medical Center
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Whitesburg Arh Hospital