Dr. Padraig O'Neill, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. O'Neill completed a residency at Our Ladys Hosp Sick Chldn. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Our Ladys Hosp Sick Chldn, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mater Misericordia Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Reg Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Reg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Neill?
I was born with cardiomyopathy and have experienced dangerous arrhythmias as a result. My first defibrillator was installed in 1998. Dr. O'Neill has been my electrophysiologist since early 2016. Since then he has corrected atrial fibrillation by doing a successful heart ablation and prescribing appropriate medication. In March the doctor told me that it was time to change my defibrillator since the battery was low. He ordered an EKO to review my current condition and needs and found me to be at risk of developing heart failure since my ejection fraction was low. He scheduled me to get an upgraded devise that can help treat the cause of this which was installed two days ago. His office staff does an excellent job in every way and his team at Mercy hospital are amazing. I look forward to continued expert management of my continually developing condition by doctor O'neil and his team for many years to come.
- Mercy General Hospital