Dr. Padraic Obma, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Obma completed a residency at General Practice - Indiana University School of Medicine. He currently practices at HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center and is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Obma is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center1726 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303 Call
- General Practice - Indiana University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Network Health
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obma?
Dr Obma did both my knee replacement surgery’s and also helped me and my family tremendously threw a very hard time in our life. I was in a horrible motorcycle accident in Wyoming in 2017 and almost didn’t survive. My wife was told I most likely would not survive but here I am up and walking and talking actually working again. A big part of this was because of Dr Obma not only his excellent orthopedic surgery skills but also his positive personality on how Well I would recover. Thanks Dr Obma for all your support and kindness threw the first part of my journey. I sure wish you could continue to help me with my other orthopedic needs. I am more then willing to travel to Green Bay for your continued help. Thanks once again for everything you have done for us.
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital