Dr. Padraic Burns, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burns' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Padraic Burns, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Burns completed a residency at Yale University Sch Med. He currently practices at PLAC. Dr. Burns is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Yale University Sch Med, Residency Hospital
- Boston University, Fellowship Hospital — 1965
- Boston University Boston City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Putnam Chldns Ma Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Pa Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1956
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1955
Boston Medical Center1 Boston Medical Ctr Pl, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-5245
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burns frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Burns' office is located at 1 Boston Medical Ctr Pl, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.