Dr. Bollam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Padmaja Bollam, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Bollam completed a residency at Maricopa Integrated Health System. She currently practices at Barrow Neurological Institute and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maricopa Integrated Health System, Residency Hospital — 2000
- M.G.M. Hospital, Warangal, India, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Kakatiya Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MercyCare Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bollam?
Dr Bollam is a very caring, kind doctor. She listens and analyze what is going wrong. I feel regretted that she is leaving St Joseph.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Padmaja Bollam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bollam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bollam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bollam frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Bollam's office is located at 240 W Thomas Rd Ste 301, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bollam speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center