Dr. Padma Raju, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Raju completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiac Clinic and is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raju is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- San Francisco Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Saint Vincent Hospital/University Of Massachusetts, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Peterborough District Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Government General Hospital In Vijaya Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Government General Hospital In Vijaya Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raju?
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Poinciana Medical Center
- Adventhealth Orlando