Dr. Pablo Goldberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pablo Goldberg, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at New York Hospital / Cornell University Med College. He currently practices at Adult, Child, and Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- New York State Psychiatric Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- New York Hospital / Cornell University Med College, Residency Hospital — 1998
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Faculty Of Med Sciences National University Of Cuyo, Medical School — 1992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
Last minute need and office returned call in less than 1 hour. Scheduled appointment was excellent! Dr Goldberg takes time, thorough, kind, and provides comprehensive exam and medical care. He is a Gem. My adolescent son has been under his care for several years with positive & successful progrss. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 135 Central Park W Apt 1N, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldberg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.