Dr. Pablo Soto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pablo Soto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Soto completed a residency at U Mich MC. He currently practices at Chicago Cardiology Institute and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes Jewish Hosp Washington U, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U Mich MC, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chicago Cardiology Institute
Chicago Cardiology Institute Sc804 E Woodfield Rd Ste 300, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Existing Patients: (847) 605-9500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soto?
Dr. Soto was assigned for my Cardio care during a recent hospital stay in Hoffman Estates. He was very professional and thorough. I felt that I was in extremely good hands with him to oversee my various heart tests and associated needs. I will continue to see him for care now at his Schaumburg office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soto frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Soto's office is located at 804 E Woodfield Rd Ste 300, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates