Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Proddutur Reddy, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Oak Park, IL. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at University Illinois. He currently practices at University Cardiologists and is affiliated with Macneal Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- U Illinois, Internship Hospital
- Loyola University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Illinois, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Pericardial Disease, and Hypotension.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 610 S Maple Ave Ste 2200, Oak Park, IL 60304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddy speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Macneal Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center