Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ozgen Dogan, MD
Dr. Ozgen Dogan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Dogan completed a residency at Carney Hospital. He currently practices at 52 Court Street Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mem Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Trakya University / Medical Faculty, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dogan?
Dr. Ozgen Dogan (New York-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn) is my cardiologist. I have great confidence in him. He has treated my conditions with expertise. His "bedside manner" is very nice. He always puts me at ease. He referred me to an excellent specialist. The staff is efficient and very friendly. The offices/examining rooms are very clean and bright. Thank you, Dr. Dogan and staff.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dogan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ozgen Dogan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dogan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dogan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dogan frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dogan's office is located at 50 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dogan speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.