Dr. Owen Surman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Surman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Owen Surman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Surman completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts Gen Hosp Outptnt and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Surman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1968
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Gen Hosp Outptnt
Massachusetts Gen Hosp Outptnt55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Surman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Surman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Surman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Nondependent Alcohol Abuse, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Surman's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Surman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital