Dr. Batterton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Owen Batterton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bloomfield, IN. Dr. Batterton completed a residency at Ft Wayne Med Ed Progam. He currently practices at Greene County General Hospital- and is affiliated with Greene County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ft Wayne Med Ed Progam, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Undergraduate School
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Pekin Insurance
- Principal Life
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Batterton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Batterton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Batterton frequently treats Cough, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Back Pain.
Dr. Batterton's office is located at 55 N Judge St, Bloomfield, IN 47424. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greene County General Hospital