Click here to compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Owano Pennycooke, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Middletown, NJ. Dr. Pennycooke completed a residency at Cooper Hosp Univ Med Ctr. He currently practices at Associates in Vascular and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pennycooke is board certified in General Surgery.
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Cooper Hosp Univ Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Cooper Hosp University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Vascular
Associates in Vascular1000 State Route 35 Ste 301, Middletown, NJ 07748 Existing Patients: (732) 784-6550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pennycooke?
Very compassionate Physician. Staff is accommodating and friendly
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pennycooke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pennycooke frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Atherosclerosis, and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD).
Dr. Pennycooke's office is located at 1000 State Route 35 Ste 301, Middletown, NJ 07748. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center