Dr. Ovid Neulander, MD is a general surgery specialist in Camillus, NY. Dr. Neulander completed a residency at Upstate University Hospital. He currently practices at Surgical Care WEST at Medical Center WEST and is affiliated with Crouse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Surgical Care WEST at Medical Center WEST
Surgical Care WEST at Medical Center WEST5700 W Genesee St, Camillus, NY 13031 Existing Patients: (315) 488-5588
- Lemoyne College, Syracuse, New York, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Upstate University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Upstate University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Karl-Franzens Universitat Graz, Med Fak, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neulander?
Dr. Neulander is the kind of doctor that you would want for yourself or anyone you love and care about. He is the most caring doctor you will find anywhere, his knowledge and abilities are exceptional. He always goes the extra mile for his patients. I have been a patient of Dr. Neulander for over 20 years. He has seen me every year or as often as was needed to keep me in my best health. He looks at the whole patient to get the answer. He takes the time to listen and I never feel rushed.
- Crouse Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Upstate Cancer Center