Click here to compare with other Phlebologists.
Dr. Ousaima Almisky, MD is a phlebologist in New York, NY. Dr. Almisky completed a residency at Hamot Medical Center. She currently practices at Ousaima Almisky, MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Almisky is board certified in Family Practice.
- Hamot Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Pennsylvania State University, College Of Science, Undergraduate School — 1991
- We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ousaima Almisky, MD
Ousaima Almisky, MD910 5th Ave Apt Ground, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (212) 888-8688
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Almisky?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Almisky’s for 20+ years, and I would never see anyone else for vein removal. Her manner is calm and patient, and she answers all questions and explains everything she is doing to put you at ease. She is a perfectionist and an artist. I have complete trust in her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Almisky frequently treats Cosmetic Conditions, Endovenous Laser Treatment, and Spider Veins.
Dr. Almisky's office is located at 910 5th Ave Apt Ground, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Almisky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital