Dr. Ottorino Costantini, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Costantini completed a residency at U Hosp Cleveland/Cwru. He currently practices at Summa Physicians - Cardiology and is affiliated with Medina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Costantini is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Summa Physicians - Cardiology
Summa Physicians - Cardiology95 Arch St, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 376-7000
- U Hosp Cleveland/Cwru, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Hosp Cleveland/Cwru, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Hosp Cleveland/Cwru, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Costantini?
Dr. Costantini has always shown me respect. I never feel rushed during my visits. He spends a great deal of time and makes sure I understand things.
- Medina Hospital
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus