Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Otto Dueno, MD
Dr. Otto Dueno, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Dueno completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Dayton Behavioral Care and is affiliated with Kettering Health Dayton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dueno?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dueno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dueno frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Addiction & Substance Abuse, and General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy.
Dr. Dueno's office is located at 627 S Edwin C Moses Blvd Ste 2C Bldg D, Dayton, OH 45417. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dueno speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kettering Health Dayton
Dayton Behavioral Care
Dayton Behavioral Care627 S Edwin C Moses Blvd Ste 2C Bldg D, Dayton, OH 45417
Midwest Clinical Psychiatric Services
Midwest Clinical Psychiatric Services1 Elizabeth Pl # G3, Dayton, OH 45417 (937) 281-0900