Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Otto Dueno, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Dueno completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Midwest Clinical Psychiatric Services and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dueno is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Clinical Psychiatric Services
Midwest Clinical Research Center1 Elizabeth Pl Ste G3, Dayton, OH 45417 Existing Patients: (937) 281-0900
Alfred J Magnotta MD Inc627 S Edwin C Moses Blvd, Dayton, OH 45417 Existing Patients: (937) 424-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dueno?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dueno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dueno frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Addiction & Substance Abuse, and General Mental Health Disorders & Therapy.
Dr. Dueno's office is located at 1 Elizabeth Pl Ste G3, Dayton, OH 45417. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dueno speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center