Dr. Otto Umana, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Umana's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Otto Umana, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Umana completed a residency at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Cape Fear Valley Ob.gyn. and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Benin, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Umana?
Mr. Umana has been the best doctor I have ever had. Every time I visit his office, I see HIM. Not a nurse, not another physician. So sad to hear that he is moving. He has helped me with so much in such a small time. The best of luck to you in all of your adventures, you deserve it!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Umana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Umana frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, and Trichomoniasis.
Dr. Umana's office is located at 1341 Walter Reed Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Umana speaks Yoruba and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Umana has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown