Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 436-1340.
Dr. Ottar Kristinsson, MD is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Kristinsson completed a residency at Pediatrics, Connecticut Children's Medical Center. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kristinsson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Pediatric Rheumatology, Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Pediatrics, Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Iceland Faculty Of Medicine, Iceland, Medical School
- Connecticut Childrens Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea Healtheast Mason Dme Supplier3021 Voyager Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311 Call
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kristinsson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ottar Kristinsson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kristinsson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kristinsson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kristinsson frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Arthritis.
Dr. Kristinsson's office is located at 3021 Voyager Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kristinsson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center