Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iliopoulos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Othon Iliopoulos, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Iliopoulos completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iliopoulos is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3957
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iliopoulos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Iliopoulos frequently treats Cancer, Urinary Disorders, and Kidney Cancer.
Dr. Iliopoulos' office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iliopoulos speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iliopoulos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital