Dr. Niedermaier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Otfried Niedermaier, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Niedermaier completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine. He currently practices at Summa Physicians - Cardiology and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Niedermaier is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Hosps Of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Physicians - Cardiology
Summa Physicians - Cardiology95 Arch St, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 376-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Niedermaier?
First time with the dr and he was great. the office staff from the receptionist to the nurse and everyone in between was fabulous. such a great experience compared to my last dr office. nice to know there are still competent staff out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Otfried Niedermaier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Niedermaier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Niedermaier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Niedermaier frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Niedermaier's office is located at 95 Arch St, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Niedermaier speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus