Dr. Osvaldo Wesly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wesly's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Osvaldo Wesly, MD is a hematology specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Wesly completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Priarie Bleeding and Clotting Center and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wesly is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wesly?
Very talented doctor to visit for hematologic problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wesly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wesly frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Hypercoagulable State, and Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease).
Dr. Wesly's office is located at 105 S Amos Ave, Springfield, IL 62704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wesly speaks Polish, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wesly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center