Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Osemwegie Emovon, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Emovon completed a residency at Duke Univ. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney & Hypertension Center, LLC and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Emovon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke Univ, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Howard U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Howard Univ, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Med Sch U Benin, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Kidney & Hypertension Center, LLC
Carolina Kidney & Hypertension1028 Ewall St, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 Existing Patients: (843) 573-0499
Carolina Kidney and Hypertension Center LLC1007 Physicians Dr, Charleston, SC 29414 Existing Patients: (843) 573-0499
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emovon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emovon frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Emovon's office is located at 1028 Ewall St, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emovon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Colleton Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Medical Center