Dr. Oscar Pelaez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pelaez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Oscar Pelaez, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Elmhurst, NY. Dr. Pelaez completed a residency at Nassau Med Ctr. He currently practices at City Central Dermatology Pllc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pelaez is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Nassau Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1968
- V A New York Harbor Healthcare System New York Campus, Residency Hospital — 1966
- St Alexis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1964
- U Natl de Colombia, Bogota, Medical School — 1957
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City Central Dermatology Pllc4037 74th St, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 507-8280
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pelaez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pelaez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pelaez frequently treats Pterygium, Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Pelaez's office is located at 4037 74th St, Elmhurst, NY 11373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pelaez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pelaez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.