Call (720) 743-7473 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Oscar Noel IV, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Thornton, CO. He currently practices at Center for Spine and Orthopedics and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital | St. Louis University Hospital | Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Noel IV?
Dr Noel is a new doctor for me. He was kind, professional, knowledgeable, listened, made eye contact, informed me of options, great sense of humor, and was willing to work within my requests. I look forward to seeing him again! Thank you, Dr Noel!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oscar Noel IV, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Noel IV's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Noel IV accepts your insurance.
Dr. Noel IV frequently treats Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Noel IV's office is located at 9005 Grant St Ste 200, Thornton, CO 80229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Noel IV has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus
Center for Spine and Orthopedics
Center for Spine and Orthopedics9005 Grant St Ste 200, Thornton, CO 80229 Existing Patients: (720) 743-7473