Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (929) 367-6310.
Dr. Oscar Blanco-Franco, MD
Dr. Oscar Blanco-Franco, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jackson Heights, NY. Dr. Blanco-Franco completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai, Jackson Heights and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blanco-Franco is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Central University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blanco-Franco?
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oscar Blanco-Franco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blanco-Franco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blanco-Franco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blanco-Franco frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Blanco-Franco's office is located at 3722 82ND ST, Jackson Heights, NY 11372. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blanco-Franco speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Blanco-Franco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.