Dr. Schwartz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Oscar Schwartz, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group Center for Sleep Medicine, St Louis MO and is affiliated with Barnes-jewish West County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Truman Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Mayo Grad School Med, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group Center for Sleep Medicine, St Louis MO
Advantage Pulmonary PC969 N Mason Rd Ste 250, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 996-8072
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Dr. Schwartz is a thorough, caring physician. Both encounters with him were informative and reassuring. His pleasant demeanor and approach is replicated with his office staff. Everyone I dealt with: nurse, receptionist, and sleep study personnel were accommodating and respectful of my time and questions. I recommend Dr. Schwartz with upmost confidence!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oscar Schwartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 969 N Mason Rd Ste 250, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center