Dr. Osamu Fukuyama, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fukuyama's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Osamu Fukuyama, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Fukuyama completed a residency at University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. He currently practices at Cardiology Clinic and is affiliated with Kuakini Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fukuyama is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Hawaii School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Osamu Fukuyama M.d. Inc.321 N Kuakini St Ste 504, Honolulu, HI 96817 Existing Patients: (808) 538-1125
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fukuyama?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fukuyama accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fukuyama frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fukuyama's office is located at 321 N Kuakini St Ste 504, Honolulu, HI 96817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fukuyama has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kuakini Medical Center