Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halaweh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osama Halaweh, MD is a hematology specialist in Marinette, WI. Dr. Halaweh completed a residency at Providence Hospital and Medical Centers - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Aurora Pediatrics. Dr. Halaweh is board certified in Hematology.
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers - Oncology/Hematology, Fellowship Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Jordan, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ambulatory Surgery Center4061 Old Peshtigo Rd, Marinette, WI 54143 Existing Patients: (920) 403-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halaweh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Halaweh frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Halaweh's office is located at 4061 Old Peshtigo Rd, Marinette, WI 54143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halaweh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.