Dr. Osama Elshazly, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Panama City, FL. Dr. Elshazly completed a residency at Mckeesport Hospital. He currently practices at Osama Elshazly, MD and is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elshazly is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Osama Elshazly, MD
Osama Elshazly, MD2316 W 23rd St Ste A, Panama City, FL 32405 Existing Patients: (850) 785-0085
- Mckeesport Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Alexandria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elshazly?
Dr. Elshazly is one of the best internist in Panama City, Fl. I have been a patient with him for 6 years now. He is such a genuine and caring Healthcare professional. He takes the time to listen to all my concerns, lets me ask many questions and makes sure that before I leave I know how to take my medications and why I am taking them the way I am. he genuinely wants whats best for this patients and wants to see them get better. I would highly recommend Dr.elshazly !
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Bay