Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Orvil Ayala, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Plant City, FL. Dr. Ayala completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at New Day Pain and Wellness and is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ayala is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Cincinnati Chldrns Hosp&Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Ponce School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Optimum HealthCare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Day Pain and Wellness
New Day Pain and Wellness110 Southern Oaks Dr, Plant City, FL 33563 Existing Patients: (813) 938-6627
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ayala?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ayala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ayala frequently treats Acute Postoperative Pain, Nerve Block, Somatic, and Peripheral Nerve Block.
Dr. Ayala's office is located at 110 Southern Oaks Dr, Plant City, FL 33563. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ayala speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Lake Hospital