Dr. Jonsson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Orvar Jonsson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Jonsson completed a residency at University Iowa Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Sanford Clinic Cardiac Thoracic & Vascular Surgery and is affiliated with Regional Health Lead-deadwood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jonsson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Iowa Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Iowa Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Iowa Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2002
- U Iceland, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Clinic Cardiac Thoracic & Vascular Surgery1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (507) 847-2420
Select Specialty Hospital-sioux Falls1305 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 328-2929
Ortonville Area Health Services450 Eastvold Ave, Ortonville, MN 56278 Existing Patients: (605) 312-2200
Iowa Lakes Orthopaedics, PC
Windom Area Health2150 Hospital Dr, Windom, MN 56101 Existing Patients: (507) 831-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jonsson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Orvar Jonsson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jonsson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jonsson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jonsson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Jonsson's office is located at 1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regional Health Lead-deadwood Hospital
- Sanford Jackson Medical Center
- Sanford Vermillion Hospital
- Windom Area Health