Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orly Klein, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at The Division of Pediatric Oncology at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Division of Pediatric Oncology at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
The Bloomberg Childrens Center Johns H1800 Orleans St Rm 11379, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-8751
- 2 1650 Orleans St Rm 210, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 502-2341
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 1800 Orleans St Rm 11379, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.