Call (629) 219-5788 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Orlando Rodriguez, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Grace Hosp-Wayne State U. He currently practices at Middle Tennessee Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Finch University Hlth Scis-Chicago Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Grace Hosp-Wayne State U, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Santo Tomas University Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
He’s a great doctor. Explains everything very well. Compassionate. Listens. Takes his time with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodriguez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Orlando Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 680, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center