Dr. Torres has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Orlando Torres, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Torres completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Diabetes Research Laboratory and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Torres is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Diabetes Research Laboratory140 High St, Springfield, MA 01105 Existing Patients: (413) 794-2511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torres?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torres accepts your insurance.
Dr. Torres frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Chest Wall Pain Syndrome, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Torres' office is located at 140 High St, Springfield, MA 01105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Torres speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center