Dr. Oren Ganor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ganor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Oren Ganor, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Ganor completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital, Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Plastic & Oral Surgery and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Microsurgery & Breast Reconstruction, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Rabin Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- The Hebrew University / Hadassah Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Plastic & Oral Surgery
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Plastic & Oral Surgery300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganor?
We could not love Dr. Ganor and his entire team more. They are spectacular from start to finish. Dr. Ganor has built a team of superstars (and is himself a superstar). The office staff are all knowledgeable, friendly, and committed and from your first visit to your last post-op check-up you will feel well cared-for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ganor frequently treats Arachnoid Cyst, Birthmark, and Birthmark Removal.
Dr. Ganor's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ganor speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ganor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital