Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ora Frankel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. She currently practices at The Couch Immediate Mental Health Care. Dr. Frankel is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Medical College of Ohio, Medical School — 1985
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frankel?
Staff super nice! I actually enjoy speaking with my doctor! I do not cringe thinking you I have an appt ! The pandemic has caused lots of issues with lots of people! Thankful that I have a wonderful Dr ! In office also Telcall!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ora Frankel, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Frankel's profile.
Dr. Frankel frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Frankel's office is located at 2327 Lime Kiln Ln, Louisville, KY 40222. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Frankel is able to speak Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Yes, Dr. Ora Frankel, MD holds board certifications in Psychiatry.
Dr. Frankel has over 37 years of healthcare experience.