Dr. Ophelia Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ophelia Chang, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Chang completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus. She currently practices at SAINT JOSEPH HOSPITAL and is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Faulkner Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Shadyside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Tufts-NEMC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Smith College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Joseph Hospital
St Joseph Hospital of Nashua Nh172 Kinsley St, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 595-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Had a ultrasound breast biopsy performed by Dr. Chang. It was completely painless. Although the results of biopsy were CA she was most helpful in explaining things and getting all slides and reports to Boston for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Aspiration of Breast Cysts, Biopsy of Breast, and Breast Abscess.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 172 Kinsley St, Nashua, NH 03060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Hospital