Dr. Marwah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Onkarjit Marwah, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Glendale, CA. He currently practices at Heartbeat Cardiovascular Medical Group and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marwah is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Dayanand Medical College, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Punjabi
Heartbeat Cardiovascular Medical Group
Glendale Office660 W Broadway, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 243-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marwah?
He is an excellent and professional Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Onkarjit Marwah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marwah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marwah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marwah frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Mitral Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Marwah's office is located at 660 W Broadway, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marwah speaks Punjabi, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center