Dr. Ondrej Choutka, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Choutka completed a residency at University Cinncinnati Mayfield Neurolog Inst. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choutka is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group1072 N Liberty St Ste 303, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 302-4100
Czech, German, Slovak
- University Cinncinnati Mayfield Neurolog Inst, Residency Hospital
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choutka?
It's so clear that he cares about people, not to mention it's just as obvious that he is brilliant and knowledgeable about his field. It's wonderful when you find those qualities all in one Dr! Even though my diagnosis and outlook are not what anyone would want to hear, Dr Choutka delivered difficult news with such compassion and an explanation of details at my level, that I left feeling confident that I am in the best possible hands, and that if anything can possibly be done for me that he can and will do it. I'm very thankful to be in his care!
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center