Dr. Omotayo Fasan, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Fasan completed a residency at Drexel University College of Medicine. He currently practices at LEVINE CANCER INSTITUTE AT CAROLINAS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fasan is board certified in Hematology.
Levine Cancer Institute At Carolinas Healthcare System
Levine Cancer Institute At Carolinas Healthcare System1021 Morehead Medical Dr, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (704) 491-9006
- King's College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Drexel University College Of Medicine/ Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Lagos, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fasan?
Dr. Fasan is the finest doctor I have ever known. No only did he save my life but he has taken the time with me that no other doctor ever has. I can't say enough about this man.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center