Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro, MD is a nephrology specialist in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Osobamiro completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Henry Ford Macomb Medical Pavilion and is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osobamiro is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Italian, Polish, Spanish
Compare with other Nephrology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osobamiro?
Outstanding professional nephrology care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Osobamiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Osobamiro frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Acute Kidney Failure, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Osobamiro's office is located at 16151 19 Mile Rd Ste 302, Clinton Township, MI 48038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Osobamiro speaks Polish, Spanish, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Medical Pavilion
Henry Ford Macomb Medical Pavilion16151 19 Mile Rd Ste 302, Clinton Township, MI 48038 (586) 228-7438
Alliance Health Professionals, PLLC
Internal Medicine Associates133 S Main St Ste D, Mount Clemens, MI 48043 (586) 468-1600