Call (818) 865-7973 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Omid Shaye, MD is a medical oncology specialist in West Hills, CA. Dr. Shaye completed a residency at Usc Department Of Medicine. He currently practices at Wellness Oncology and Hematology and is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Usc Department Of Medicine, Division Of Hematology & Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Usc Department Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Usc Department Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaye?
Dr.Shaye saved my life. Do I need to say more? His staff is wonderful. The office atmosphere is warm and friendly. I would recommend Dr.Shaye to everybody who needs help in his field of work. Thank you, Dr.Shaya for everything you've done for me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaye has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Omid Shaye, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shaye's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaye frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Purpura.
Dr. Shaye's office is located at 7320 Woodlake Ave Ste 330, West Hills, CA 91307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaye speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center