Dr. Omid Javadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Javadi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Omid Javadi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Javadi completed a residency at Ny University Med Ctr Bellvue. He currently practices at Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Javadi is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Javadi?
- Brown University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Ny University Med Ctr Bellvue, Residency Hospital — 2001
- NY University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery393 Blossom Hill Rd Ste 210B, San Jose, CA 95123 Existing Patients: (408) 356-7205
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Javadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Javadi frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Thoracentesis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Javadi's office is located at 393 Blossom Hill Rd Ste 210B, San Jose, CA 95123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Javadi speaks Persian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Javadi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose