Dr. Omeche Idoko, MD is a family medicine specialist in Oxon Hill, MD. Dr. Idoko completed a residency at Virtua Health-West Jersey Hospital-Voorhees. She currently practices at UM Capital Region Health Medical Group and is affiliated with UM Prince George's Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Idoko is board certified in Family Practice.
UM Capital Region Health Medical Group251 National Harbor Blvd, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Existing Patients: (301) 618-2273
- Virtua Health-West Jersey Hospital-Voorhees, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Montclair University Montclair Nj, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Idoko?
Dr. Idoko was my previous primary physician at another practice. I am so happy that I was able to have her as my primary again. She is thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. She keeps herself up to date on the latest changes in medicine and ensures that all of your needs are met. It’s refreshing to have a physician that listens & cares about you vs the ones that stare at the computer screen more than talk to you.
- UM Prince George's Hospital Center