Dr. Atiq has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Omar Atiq, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Atiq completed a residency at Loyola U Hosp-Hines Va Hosp. He currently practices at Uams Sats Program and is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atiq is board certified in Hematology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Loyola U Hosp-Hines Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Loyola Hines VA, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Khyber Medical College, University Of Peshawar, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atiq?
He is very knowledgeable about new treatments. He has taken care of me two times for cancer treatment and I won't see anyone else. Love him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Omar Atiq, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Atiq's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atiq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atiq frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and ENT Cancer.
Dr. Atiq's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Uams Medical Center